Isolation centre IN STOCK tented & containerized solutions
Our containerized isolation center is designed to offer primary health care to people suspected or confirmed to be infected with, for instance, the Corona virus. We have combined the previous Hospitainer infectious disease treatment facilities requirements and recommendations from the CDC to come up with this design.
The containers are made of corrosion resistant, galvanized, Corten steel which is generally painted white. If required, the container can be painted a different colour.
Internally, the container has medical grade finishing and the panels and ceiling are coated in material that is easy to clean. The anti-bacterial, PVC medical floor has coved edges, which also allows for easy cleaning. Both the floor and the coating on the walls and ceiling can be cleaned with a chlorine solution.
The containers also come equipped with a 220V, 50 Hz, electrical system with automatic fuses. It also utilizes G3 & F7 filters for air input and G3 & HEPA filters for the output. The inpatient room can be pressurized, the sink treats its wastewater with UV light and professional Daikin airconditioning and heating can keep the container at a comfortable temperature. That’s not to mention the medical equipment installed in finished containers, which varies depending on their specific purpose, and the medicine and consumables that are included so the finished Hospitainer has a small stockpile to start with.
Of course, not all of our products are strictly container-based. Our inflatable tent MTF is designed to offer primary health care to people suspected of or confirmed to be infected with the Corona virus. We crossed the previous Hospitainer infectious disease treatment facilities and recommendations from the CDC to come up with this design. Hospitainer will instruct your technical staff on site in a safe space how to deploy and maintain the hospital. The specifications are as follows:
- 10 x inflatable tents, including inner liners, dividing sheets and other accessories.
- – Connecting modules and vestibules for ante rooms and toilets.
- – 10 x Military Grade Dantherm ACM 18 airconditioning units.
- – 10 x Hospisink mobile washing stations including hoses and pumps
- – 6 x Hospitoilet mobile macerating toilet system including hoses, grinders and pumps.
- – 1 x Hospipump mobile water pumping system. Redundant: double pumps and double Ultra Filtration filters with automatic back-flush.
- – 2 x 10,000 ltr clean water bladders.
- – 2 x 10,000 ltr waste water bladders.
- – Negative pressure system for 6 tents (ICU/ER, Non-confirmed cases and confirmed cases).
- – Warranty for 1 year.
- – Incoterm Ex Works (EXW); supplier Warehouse: Vaassen, the Netherlands